Repair & Restorations
Scarano Boat Building's experience in design and construction makes us especially adept at providing numerous repair and maintenance services, including:
- Complete drive train installations.
- Bow thruster installations.
- Air conditioning system installations.
- Electrical upgrades.
- New decks, specializing in teak.
- Refinishing and repainting.
We have the means to weld any metals, the expertise to work with composite materials (fiberglass, carbon fiber, etc.), and a long history of superb woodworking.
Among the many renovation projects we have handled for various clients are Rumrunner II, a 1920s Elco, which we redesigned and rebuilt and which now spends her summers as a charter vessel in Newport, Rhode Island. To learn more about Rumrunner II click on the link below.